Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Marketing with ME...

Marketing with Me is a new series that I will be sharing with all of my blog readers!  I will randomly be sharing tips, tricks, and advice that will help you this year bring your marketing to a whole new level!  My first marketing tip is WOWING Brides and taking it to the next level...I always give my Brides a high resolution file of all their images and a print release with a custom CD.  My Brides are thrilled when they receive their custom designed DVD with images from their special day!  I guarantee your Brides will LOVE it too!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I haven't seen anything like it before. May I ask where you get something like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so sweet Erica! Hi Rhonda~ you can order something like this from any online Professional Photography lab usually:)

    ReplyDelete