Blog Archive

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Photo Session

This Christmas I wanted to send out warm wishes to our family and friends for our Christmas Card because this year we definitely were not getting a white Christmas!  We had a wonderful friend of ours Ernesto Bulos take some beautiful pictures of us on the South Miami Beach which is very close to where we are living now.  Even though this was one of my first years I missed the cold and snow I must say living in Miami isn't too bad after all.  Every year I try to come up with a fun, artsy Christmas Card for everyone so they can see what we have been up to.  We had a fabulous Christmas together and a great New Years!!!  Please enjoy but most of all let's all remember what Christmas was truly about this year;  "and you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at His birth." Luke 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment