Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet October {inspirations}

Happy October!  There is nothing better than the month of October which means seasons change and the first feel of the crisp cool fall air hit your skin.  I'm still amazed to see all of the beautiful colors God created to bring us joy everyday during this season.  This will be my first year not enjoying the essence of fall, I have never held it so close to my heart as I do this year.  Being in Florida definitely challenges the joy of the changing seasons.  To think I won't be changing out my summer clothes for all of my comfy warm knits, and my fun leggings and boots really makes me sad and a little homesick.  Although, I have to be thankful because this month is for sure one of the bests!   I will just focus on the memories that I have created in the past spending time with family and friends close to a campfire, roasting marshmallows and sipping on warm hot cider.  Enjoy a few of my fall favorites and hopefully they will bring inspiration to you during this absolutely amazing season.  If you have blogged about fall please leave a comment with a link I would love to see it!  Or leave a comment about what inspires you this Sweet October!


Links

1 comment: