Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lil Buddy & Carrington.the love of orange soda

I just love this photo story of Little Jonathan Page aka Buddy.  This shoot was so much fun and he brought so much life to these photos. His character honestly brought me to tears laughing and he definitely was not camera shy at all, in fact I don't even think he realized I was even taking his picture. He is truly the most funniest kid I've ever been around and of course one of the smartest too! Just so happens that today is his Birthday, so a big shout out to Buddy~Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true:) I also was able to capture his Beautiful sister Carrington who is absolutely Stunning and is a natural beauty when it comes to modeling. I hope you enjoy a laugh looking at some of these images and also feel true emotion when looking at Carrington's~makes me want to be a kid again with no responsibilities:D





No comments:

Post a Comment